LIVESTREAM & ON-DEMAND
your space. your terms. your way. YOUR YOGA.
live streaming classes this week
due to the technical nature of this platform and potential difficulties which may result,
our streaming schedule is subject to change without notice
directions to join streaming classes follow the schedule below
how to join streaming classes
to join one of our live streaming classes via our Just Yoga app (easiest):
2. log in with your regular JY email and password OR create an account if you’ve never been to the studio
3. under book now tab / classes – click book next to the class you’d like
4. under MY SCHEDULE tab click join up to 15 minutes before class start time and NO LATER than 15 minutes after class start time
to join one of our live streaming classes via your web browser:
1. on the schedule above, click book now next to the class you’d like to join and follow the prompts
2. you’ll be directed through our regular scheduling software to book your class
3. log in with your regular JY email and password OR create an account if you’ve never been to the studio
4. when prompted, open or download the Zoom app to your device
5. check that your JY account is set to allow notifications and add email@example.com to your address list
6. watch your email for your class confirmation
7. from your email confirmation, click join virtual service up to 15 minutes before class start time and NO LATER than 15 minutes after class start time (your device will be re-directed to the zoom app)
to access our on-demand classes via your web browser:
1. click the watch videos button below and follow the prompts to log in with your regular JY email and password OR create an account if you’ve never been to the studio
2. after logging in, click the watch video button at the top and choose your video
Gentle yoga is comprised of the very best that yoga has to offer. This class is especially great for those new to yoga, those with injuries, recent surgeries, health issues, or anyone looking for a much slower, sweeter practice. Slow, uncomplicated transitions and plenty of options and supports are offered.
level 1 beginner’s flow
Whether you’re a beginner or a long-time yogi looking to refine your alignment in basic poses, whether you have neck or back issues or you just like to slow things down a little… this is your class! Mainly standing and seated postures. While this class is geared toward beginning students, it’s also great for experienced students to revisit the basics.
level 1-2 flow
This is truly a class for everyone! All basic poses are clearly instructed and options and variations are given in order to accommodate every fitness level and body type. This vinyasa flow class is geared toward beginner to intermediate students.
all levels flow
A fast moving, energetic vinyasa class, taught from a basic level with multiple options given for those ready for more, including some intermediate to advanced variations. This class is geared toward strong or athletic beginner to strong intermediate students.
yin yoga | stretching
Yin Yoga contains the ancient, and some say original, form of asana practice. Yin focuses on opening the deep connective tissues and the joints. This slow stretching class will take you to new places in postures, greater ranges of motion, and an increased flow of energy by focusing on the deeper tissues of the body. This class is appropriate for all students, however very flexible students and pregnant students are cautioned to avoid stretching into the end ranges of joint mobility.
Learn to find peacefulness and focus. Meditation is a self care must-do in today’s fast-paced stressful environment. Each session begins with guided meditation and focus on breathing for relaxation and stress relief, followed by a period of silent meditation. No prior knowledge or experience with meditation is necessary. This class is your escape from all your “stuff.” This class is appropriate for all students.